Anand International Public School provides a safe and child friendly transport system for students.
- The school has a fleet of Non AC buses well connected within the city.
- The bus drivers are quite experienced and have a valid licence.
- Conductor is provided with each bus to take personal care of the children.
- “School Bus” is written on the back and front of the Bus.
- Every bus has a First-Aid-Box.
- The windows of the bus have been fitted with horizontal grills.
- Every bus has a fire extinguisher.
- The School Name and Telephone No. is written on every bus.
- The doors of the bus have been fitted with reliable locks.
In case of pre-primary students, if an authorized person recognised mutually by the school and parents, does not come to pick the child from the halting point the child is brought back to school and the parents called.